"Laser Tattoo Removal - Everything you need to know" PDF included with purchase. Also found here
Authentic Neatcell Picosecond Laser Pen for Acne/ Moles/ Spots/ Freckle/ Tattoos Removal
- Professional: Suitable for home, beauty salon and training center use.
- Efficient: The laser beam can effectively resolve melanin into fine particles, to promote skin metabolism and reduce melanin deposits.
- Faster: Faster laser beam and more focused laser energy to clean and remove long-standing melanin problems.
- Effective: More powerful laser beam. cause no damage to skin tissues and clean more comprehensively.
- Comprehensive: Reduce freckles and dark spots, refine skin from within.
- Safe: Painless and no damage to skin tissues, safe to use.
The Picosecond Laser Pen delivers energy so rapidly (in trillionths of a second) that tiny particles that make up pigment and tattoo ink vibrate and shatter, without burning surrounding tissue. Even more impressively, The Picosecond Laser Pen's revolutionary technology is designed to harness the body’s natural healing processes to restore youthful skin in ways never before possible. Using proprietary Focus lens technology, The Picosecond Laser Pen effectively converts the laser energy into gentle pressure waves that activate Cell Signaling, the body’s natural communication processes and one of the most exciting medical discoveries in recent history.
How Long Will It Take?
To begin to see results we recommend 1-3 exposures per week, repeated for 4 weeks. This gives all pigments adequate time to begin denaturing and cause visible fading. This process is known as Photo-ablation.
Below: A 1-month commitment to the Picosecond pen has almost completely removed Davids Neck Tattoo. With the traditional Q-Switch Technology, these results would have cost thousands, with extensive healing time and high risk of infection. This was accomplished by using the red light.
Continuous and repeated exposure to these wavelengths causes pigments to weaken and break apart, painlessly and gradually fading his tattoo.
The image below demonstrates the fading you can expect with each treatment.
How To Use Neatcell Picosecond Laser Pen
- Plug in the power, allow the device to power on, the digital screen will display when complete.
- Press the "Inten" and "Fre/Hz" button to select the intensity and frequency. We suggest to start the operation from the lowest intensity and frequency, then upgrade as needed. Note: level 9 is lowest frequency for Blue laser pen.
- Wear protective glasses (included) Note: It is recommended to wear protective glasses with the blue laser due to the rapid flashing. Ear protection is optional due to loud beeping sounds.
- Put the hole of the pen towards to the spot where you want to operate on. Note: for the blue laser pen we suggest that you DO NOT stay in the same location for more than 2 seconds..
- Cover the area with repair essence (included) after the operation. Repeat to use repair essence in the following days. Do not expose to the sun, otherwise the skin will become sunburned and turn red.
- Repeat these steps every few days if needed
- The power and effect of the blue light picosecond pen is stronger, it requires a more professionl operation. It is recommended to wear goggles (goggles are included). You have to press the switch button when using the blue pen, while you don't have to for the red laser pen.
- The blue laser pen has 9 output modes, different output frequency and wavelength. Note: level 9 is lowest frequency for blue laser pen
- The red laser pen has 3 output modes, continuous output, Interval 1-3 seconds output and Interval 5-7 seconds output.
- Both colors can remove moles, lentigo, black acne scars, black and colored tattoos, eyebrow tattoos, eyebrow microblading and any other melanin.
- If you have black colored tattoo, its best to use the red picosecond laser pen. If it is a more colorful tattoo, its best to use the blue picosecond laser pen.
- The Red light picosecond pen is for personal home use, you can operate it by yourself. Its power and effect is smaller than the blue light.
- The Blue light picosecond pen is for beauty salon use or if someone can help you operate it.
The blue light will have nine frequency modes from 1 to 9, press the energy increment button to adjust the energy size, finish the setting and output and operate the closing machine, the blue light emits every time.
Red light picosecond
The red light will have three frequency modes, 1.2.3 light mode, through the energy increase button to adjust the size, press the switch after the setting, the machine will run out of light and operate out after that.
Frequently Asked Questions
1x picosecond laser pen
1x Charge Cable; 1x Safe Goggles; 1x Repair Sticker; 1x Picosecond Laser Pen User Manual
- WARNING: DO NOT POINT PICO-LASER TO EYES, DOING SO COULD RESULT IN HARM.
- Use A Maximum Exposure Of 1-2 Seconds In Each Area.
- Wear The Included Safety Glasses During Operation.
- Read Instructions Carefully - Not For Use In Or Around Eyes
NEATCELL™ 100% Buyer's Protection + Money Back Guarantee
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
We have served over 2300 customers and counting and we aim to provide you with the best experience when shopping with us. Thank you!