How to use the Neatcell Picosecond Laser Pen
- Plug in the power, allow the device to power on, the digital screen will display when complete.
- Press the "Inten" and "Fre/Hz" button to select the intensity and frequency. We suggest to start the operation from the lowest intensity and frequency, then upgrade as needed. Note: level 9 is lowest frequency for Blue laser pen.
- Wear protective glasses (included) Note: It is recommended to wear protective glasses with the blue laser due to the rapid flashing. Ear protection is optional due to loud beeping sounds.
- Put the hole of the pen towards to the spot where you want to operate on. Note: for blue laser pen ,we suggest that you DO NOT stay in the same location for more than 2 seconds..
- Cover the area with repair essence after the operation. Repeat to use repair essence in the following days. Do not expose to the sun, otherwise the skin will become sunburned and turn red.
- Repeat these steps every few days if needed
This demonstration shows the use of the blue light: